Harborlight Guesthouse Policies:
- $25 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
- $25 charge per day for each additional guest (beyond 2)
- Minimum two night stay required on weekends; three night stays on holiday weekends
- Children 12 and over are welcome
- No smoking permitted in rooms (ash trays provided on decks)
- No PETS allowed
- Check In 3:00pm -7:00pm
- Check Out 11:00am
CANCELLATIONS: We know things come up, but should you need to cancel within 72 hours of your reservation, one night (room and tax) will be charged. Reservations cancelled on day of arrival will be charged the total amount of the entire stay. Your $25 deposit will be applied towards the cancellation fee. For all other cancellations, the $25 deposit will be forfeited. Failure to call or show before check-out time after the first night of your reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.
CHILDREN: The inn policy states that no child under the age of 12 years old may be a registered guest of the inn. However, exceptions are made for wedding parties who rent the entire inn and sign a waiver holding the Harborlight Guest House harmless for children's safety while they are on the premises. Toddlers (1-6 year olds) may not be among overnight guests. Young children (12 and below) are restricted to the first floor of the inn.